Hi friend! I am sure you are looking for the solution of olpair streaming authorization on Kodi. Don’t worry because today in this post we are going to post about how to fix olpair error on kodi. There are many ways to solve this error but some of them are very
complicated and hard to use so here you get some working methods to fix this authorization. So follow this post till the end to get rid of this error.
What is Olpair Error OnKodi?
olpair is one of the most popular servers for streaming media. Actually, it is one of the biggest database servers which consist of millions of movies, videos, and tv shows. It allows us to stream videos and movies for free. Now you may be thinking that why we get an olpairauthorization error on Kodi? Being a Kodi user, most of us use a free server.
And believe me, this is the main reason for the stream authorization error. As we know most of the users go for free streaming, the streaming providers won’t be able to handle much traffic. Because these providers like olpair or openload have very limited resources for streaming purposes and can’t serve such huge traffic. That’s why sometimes when you try to stream movies using openload server on Kodi, a pop a will appear with authorization error.
How to Fix Open load Pair Error on Kodi
- First, launch your Kodi software.
- Go to video-addons.
- Try to watch any video or movie.
- Here if you are streaming a movie with the help of Exodus a pop up will get raised. and that will ask you to load all the server.
- Now just choose the Openload server from the server list.
- So now the above shown Openload server error will appear and that will ask you for Stream authorization on kodi.
- Now for this, If you have to open https://olpair.com then that shows your present IP address on the screen. And in that, you need to click on the Active Streaming.
- Once pairing is done successfully you will find the message like “Pairing Successful“
Now here if the pairing activity gets over. Then here you can be able to view the videos for the next 4 long hours.
Alternate Method to Fix Openload Pair Kodi Error
You can use this method if in case the above methods are not working. This method is known as hosters with captcha list.
- Open Kodi on your device.
- navigate to Addon.
- Now, in that select Video-ons and there you can see the list of Add-ons there.
- here you will see Exodus addon.
- Then give a right click on exodus addon
- After that choose A Window and then it gets open.
- Now go to the Playback option.
- Now, in that you need to turn off the Hosters with captchas option then you need to click on ‘OK‘ it.
- That’s it. You have done!
Fix olpair Kodi error by configuring URL Resolver
If you are still getting an error while streaming on Kodi then you should definitely try this method. Follow below steps to fix Kodi error with URL resolver.
- Open a setting window in Kodi.
- Navigate to System settings > Change to expert mode.
- Under addon header, Choose manage dependency > URL resolver > configure.
- Now Select the Providers > Disable.
- After that restart your Kodi and check if the video streams successfully.
So here I am explained to solve this error now hope in feature if you get this error again now you can solve this if you enjoyed this article please share with needy people. click on facebook button to share