amazon cricket quiz answers,amazon cricket quiz,amazon today quiz answers,amazon 20th May quiz answers,amazon quiz answers today
Amazon Cricket Quiz-Answer & Win Rs.20,000Rs Free
Amazon Cricket Quiz Answer-Hello friends Amazon is regulary arranging new Quiz Contest and now
20th may amazon arranged cricket Quiz participate this quiz and Win 20000 Rs Amazon pay balance Free here i am giving you full detail about amazon cricket quiz
Its Time For IPL & Cricket. Every One Knows The Fever Of IPL In India so Amazon Is Bringing Back The Amazon Cricket Quiz To Win Free real Cash Through it. Amazon India the amount is high and you just nothing to do we have given all correct answer of amazon cricket quiz Now Here is Exclusive Chance To Win Rs.20000 rs Amazon Pay balance From Amazon By Playing Cricket Quiz Of Amazon
Process to participate Amazon Cricket Quiz
1 Just Download The Amazon App On Your Mobile From Play store Or App Store
2. Now Just Open The App & Create/Sign in Into Amazon Account
3. Now Just Go To Home Page Of The App & You will be Able To See The Banner Of “Amazon cricket Quiz“
4. Now Just Open the App Banner & You Are About to Start The Quiz With “Start” Button
For Our fortechinfo.com Reader’s Easiness, We Have Solved All The Questions Of This Amazon cricket Quiz & You Will Find All Correct Answer of This Amazon Quiz Below
(All Correct) Amazon Cricket Quiz Answer
1. In a T20 match, no more than __ fielders can be on the leg side at any time.
2. In the context of cricket what does LBW stand for?
Answer: Leg before wicket
3. T20 cricket was first introduced by the England and Wales Cricket Board in 2003.
4. Who was the first player to score a century in T20 internationals?
Answer: Chris Gayle
5. In the context of cricket, what is ‘scoring a ton’?
Answer: Scoring 100 runs
Wow!! Now you are eligible to Win 20000 Rs pay balance if you are lucky you get email from amazon
Term & condition of amazon cricket quiz
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.i n App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.
hope you like this post please share with your friends join our whatsapp brodcast